What a fantastic job this is, when you can come to school each day and see happy children and happy teachers.
We are now into our second term of learning and there is so much to celebrate:-
- We have named each of our teams with a new "whanau" name which describes their stages of growth as they move through their classes:-
- Whakatōtanga for our Year 1-2 team
- Tupuranga for our Year 3-4 team
- Puāwaitanga for our Year 5-6 team
- Hautūtanga for our Year 7-8 team
- We have grown our Inquiry Learning model and our Inquiry Learning programme delivery to the point where at the end of each term now, we have a COMMUNITY ACTIONS OUTCOME DAY. This is the part of our Inquiry where we present our ACTION to our community and students share how we plan to improve the world we live in.
- New Social Curriculum - we have developed a new plan for promoting positive behaviours in our school through our Social Curriculum strengthening our resolve to be good
"Friends, Learners, Guardians." We believe that everyone has the right to come to school to be safe and happy - so living this on a daily basis is important to us.
"Friends,Learners,Guardians in all we say and do!"